Qatar Airways Holidays Terms & Conditions for the purchase of a ticket inclusive travel package for the FIFA 2018 World Cup Russia have to be accepted by the client prior to the payment for a ticket inclusive travel package purchase to be accepted and confirmed. A client may buy ticket inclusive travel packages for self and for a group of individuals. In such case, all such individuals will be deemed to have read and understood Qatar Airways Holidays Terms & Conditions and will be deemed to have committed to abide by such Terms & Conditions. A client will also be liable for all minors such client would have purchased a ticket inclusive travel package for, as part of a group.
Your purchase is governed by the conditions below and by the terms of business under which your booking is made.
The person purchasing a ticket inclusive travel package for self or purchasing such packages for self and a group of individuals must be 18 (eighteen) years old or over and shall possess the legal capacity and authority to make the purchase and accepts the following conditions on behalf of everyone in the group and accepts the specific 2018 FIFA World Cup Ticket cumulative terms and conditions detailed hereafter:
- General Terms & Conditions: http://resources.fifa.com/mm/document/tournament/ticketing/02/90/39/53/2018fwc_gtcs_en-generaltermsandconditionsfortheuseoftickets_neutral.pdf
- FIFA Code of Conduct: http://resources.fifa.com/mm/document/tournament/ticketing/02/90/39/62/fwc2018_scc_english-stadiumcodeofconduct_neutral.pdf
- FIFA Ticket Sales Terms & Conditions: http://resources.fifa.com/mm/document/tournament/ticketing/02/90/39/71/2018fwc-tsrfifaticketingagtops_29082017_en-ticketsalesregulationsforgeneralpublic(international)_neutral.pdf.
- For the avoidance of doubt, match tickets sold by Qatar Airways Holidays cannot be resold or transferred. As such you agree that you will not re-sell or transfer any tickets for the FIFA 2018 World Cup Russia to other individuals or entities. Any ticket obtained or used in breach of the Event Ticket Terms and Conditions will be deemed null and void and will result in legal prosecution.
- Qatar Airways Holidays accepts no responsibility for lost or stolen tickets. Following handover to client, it is the clients’ responsibility to ensure safe keeping.
- 50% non-refundable deposit payment is required at time of booking, with the remaining 50% balance to be paid within 7 days. Should balance payment not be received within 7 days, your booking will be cancelled. Upon payment of deposit, you agree to be bound by the package terms and conditions.
- Upon payment of the deposit, all bookings become non-refundable.
- Authorization to use credit card number for final payments indicates complete compliance with our booking terms and conditions, whether or not the client has actually signed the appropriate draft. Verbal authorization of the credit card confirms the clients’ reservation. Visa, MasterCard, American Express, are all acceptable forms of payments. Some credit card companies may impose a “Foreign Transaction Fee” even though the transaction is denominated in U.S. dollars. This is an arbitrary fee that occurs in a small number of cases and accrues entirely to the credit card–issuing bank. Qatar Airways Holidays do not control these bank-imposed fees nor do we derive any benefit from them, monetary or otherwise; we are therefore unable to accept responsibility for these fees which fees, if accrued shall be to the sole account of the client.
- Qatar Airways Holidays reserves the right to revise prices should there be a major fluctuation in rates of exchange, airfares, or both.
- Prices quoted on the online booking system are in USD dollars. All prices include applicable taxes unless indicated otherwise.
- All incidental charges incurred in excess of those covered by the package are the clients’ responsibility and must be paid locally or elsewhere as the case may be.
- All prices quoted are subject to change without notice. Hotels and overseas suppliers reserve the right to amend the price of their services which are part of a given package, if affected by circumstances beyond their control and increase the price accordingly. Any increase in price would have to be paid before departure. Such increase will not normally apply when a booking is confirmed after full payment is received.
- Every effort will be made to confirm a booking exactly as per the client’s request, however in case of non-availability; Qatar Airways Holidays reserves the right to offer similar alternatives.
In the event hotels, suppliers and handling agents exercise the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any tour, itinerary, or facility booked, the client shall have the right to: (i) continue with the package as amended or altered; or (ii) accept any alternative package offered. In neither of these cases shall Qatar Airways Holidays be liable to the client for damage, compensation, additional expense or consequential loss suffered by the client.
Qatar Airways Holidays shall not be held liable for any changes to, or even cancellation of the FIFA 2018 World Cup Event by the organiser of such event or by the governmental entities with authority over such event, whether such changes or cancellation affect the client’s package partially or as a whole, and Qatar Airways’ Holidays will not compensate clients for any changes to or adverse impact on a given package for any such reasons. In such cases, Qatar Airways Holidays sole remedy will be to forward to the client any compensation or alternate solutions the event organiser may offer in exchange of the cancellation or adverse changes to the event, if the event organiser offers any in the first place.
- To the maximum extent allowed under applicable laws, Qatar Airways Holidays and Qatar Airways’ parent company shall in no circumstances be liable to the client and/or to any person travelling with him/her for: (i) any death, personal injury, sickness, accident, loss, delay, increased expense, consequential loss or any misadventure howsoever caused, and/or (ii) any act, omission, default of any hotelier, carrier or other person or by any servant or agent employed by them who may be engaged or concerned in the provision of accommodation, refreshment, carriage, facility, or service for the client or for any person traveling with him/her howsoever caused.
- Qatar Airways Holidays acts on behalf of hotels, overseas suppliers, operators and handling agents and hence has limited liabilities only in terms of the arrangements directly under its control. In the event the client is not satisfied with the hotel or room on check-in, a complaint needs to be registered onsite with the hotel front-office, so that it could be addressed, locally by the hotel. In the event the client chooses to check-out, refund (if any) would be subject to the approval of the hotel. In the event of disputes over such and all other circumstances, Qatar Airways Holidays will offer all reasonable assistance but will not be responsible for claims, refunds and/or compensations. All complaints should be submitted to Qatar Airways Holidays within no later than 10 days of return.
- Qatar Airways Holidays and/or its parent company shall not be responsible nor deemed to be in default on account of any delays or interruptions in the performance of its obligations when such delays and interruptions were due to causes beyond its reasonable control, including acts of God or the public enemy, war, civil war, warlike operations, terrorism, insurrections or riots, fires, flood (unusually) severe weather conditions, epidemics or quarantine, restrictions, any act of government, strikes or labour unrest causing cessation, slow down or interruption of work (collectively the “Force Majeure events”).
- Bed types provided in the room are subject to availability and at the discretion of the hotel. Qatar Airways Holidays will not be held liable for non-availability of requested bed type.
- The categorisation of hotels, resorts and other types of accommodation is generally done by the tourism body of the respective country and the process of grading used to categorise the properties may not necessarily conform to international standards, Qatar Airways Holidays does not take responsibility if the grading of the hotel does not conform to international standards.
- It is the responsibility of the client to obtain and carry a valid passport and other travelling documents including visas, Fan ID (a requirement for 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia as a precondition for access to a Stadium together with a ticket www.fan-id.ru), permits, vaccination certificates, etc. Qatar Airways Holidays shall not be liable for any inconvenience, expense, loss or damage of any kind, if incurred by the client due to failure of obtaining or producing such documents.
- Transfers and tours once confirmed are non-refundable. Cancellation of the service will result in 100% charges. Cancellation policy is subject to Qatar Airways Holidays and the different suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- Qatar Airways Holidays recommends that the clients obtain suitable insurance before travelling to the venue where the event is to be held.
- All information contained in this website has been provided to Qatar Airways Holidays by the Tourism Boards, Destination Management Companies, Suppliers and Hoteliers. While every reasonable effort has been taken to ensure that the information contained herein is accurate, Qatar Airways Holidays does not take responsibility for any information provided by third parties and/or changes to such information.